Tips for Best Results
Prepare work area:
• Cover floor and tape off trim on walls. Also cover any adjoining ceilings
or walls that you do not want to get paint on.
• Wash your double-sided rolling sponge and squeeze out excess water but
do not dry.
• Choose two different color that enhance your decor, refer to color swatches
for easy color combinations. Pour equal amounts of each color into the double-sided
• Apply the two different colors to the surface in a rotating fashion to
create a blending effect. Turn the roller over and change the angle of your arm
and hand to create a random pattern
• For a different effect paint the walls first with a lighter base color.
The first color will show through for a distinct effect.
• If you would like to blend and soften the faux effect, try a regular 1/2" roller
over painted areas while the paint is still wet.
• If you would like more of a dramatic look, blend and soften as described
above then re apply fresh paint (the first two colors you have chosen) using
the double-sided rolling sponge. Be sure to rotate the arm and hand to create
a random pattern
• To finish the corners, use a paint brush to apply the lighter of your
two chosen colors into the angle. While paint is still wet, apply the darker
color over the lighter with your corner rolling sponge.
• Blend the two colors the the corner rolling blender.